I couldn't help myself....I purchased another Anna Corinna Mini City tote!

I've been eyeing this bag for a while. I didn't know there was such a following. There are a few brown ones available on ebay right now. I would really love a large black one but none at auction right now.

I've been contemplating buying another one in Rust. I already have a Plum.

Not to hijack the thread, buy I'll post some pics since ekx012 asked. The bag can be worn over the shoulder with the longer strap, but not with the handle part.
47b6d738b3127cce8ca931a523de00000015102BZMmLNuzY-

47b6d738b3127cce8ca93196a2dd00000015102BZMmLNuzY-

thanks for posting the pics!!! i love that color! hmmm now im seriously considering getting one in black or a grey clr. ;)

If I hadn't seen it on eBay for BIN of $250, I would have ordered mine in black from Luna Boston. The people who work there are SO nice with really fast, free shipping. I purchased my first AC mini city from them, and it arrived two days later! And, I called customer service to ask them a question and they were extraordinarily helpful.

Active Endeavors is also a REALLY great place to order these totes. They also have very fast and friendly service. What's great is that you can often find discount codes for these stores (and the others listed in this thread) at reesycakes.com.

Oh no! This is trouble for me...I love this bag and want one now. Why did I click on this thread, why?:shrugs:

Where are some good websites I could purchase this from?

Congrats SuLi! How easy is it to get into this bag while you're wearing it on your shoulder? It looks a bit clumsy...?

I'm not sure about the regular City totes, but for the mini, I can wear it on my shoulder without a jacket or coat. Otherwise, I tote it unless I fold it in half. When worn on the shoulder that way, the tote is super slouchy, but not uncomfortable to carry since it's so light.

I got my AC Mini City tote in black last night!

So soft and smooshy! The leather is definitely much better in the black than in the slate. I've attached some pictures of both the black and slate totes, both adorned with Hermes Twilly scarves.

Attachments

• Picture 220.jpg
    Picture 220.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Picture 221.jpg
    Picture 221.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 92
  • Picture 219.jpg
    Picture 219.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 98