I could kick myself right now...

1. I woke up early this morning to ship out my eBay items. My bronze vernis wallet was shipped out via USPS, and everything went fine. Next I went to UPS to ship out my Abbesses. I thought everything went well... so whatever, I was having a good morning, went to Dunkin Donuts for an iced coffee, came home, and checked my eMail. I looked at the PayPal eMail I got about payment for the Abbesses, and it said (or at least I thought it said...) that my buyer paid for UPS overnight. I freaked out because I had already shipped it out via UPS ground! So I called the woman that helped me, and she said if I could get there, I could upgrade the shipping. So I did that, and when all was said and done I spent over $60 in shipping. I didn't think anything of it at the time, because if that's what my buyer paid for, I was going to deliver. So, I got home again and looked at the same PayPal e-mail. SHE DIDN'T PAY FOR OVERNIGHT. She paid for ground, just like I thought. So now I'm out of luck, and have no cash until payday. Mha I could just scream!!! :censor::rant::mad: I'm sure she'll be happy getting her bag sooner though... luck her. Bleh... :huh:

2. Awww... I'm sorry... At least you didn't ship out the Abbesses to a payment that wasn't cleared?

3. so sorry, but like you said, at least she will be very surprised and happy. i hope she writes an excellent feedback for you.

4. omg! that sounds like something that would happen to me. I hope you get super duper fantastic feedback. :yes:

5. Perhaps you could explain the situation to her and maybe she could split the shipping with you. Either way, you'll have a very happy buyer!

6. Thanks guys. JM, yeah thank god the payment cleared... If that was the case I would have really freaked out. I'm sure she'll leave me good feedback, I still can't believe I was so dumb! lol :smile:

7. You can't go back to UPS and reverse the upgrade? Sorry, I dont know how UPS works since I absolutely hate UPS.

8. I can't now. I only had the car this morning! It's okay though, I just hope she leaves me postive feedback for it! lol :roflmfao:

9. You can call them. I had a similar problem but with fedex and they corrected it for me over the phone :yes:

10. Problem is, I paid in cash. I don't know that UPS would downgrade it without me being there to accept the cash back.

11. Oh no! I'll be kicking myself too if that happens to me. But, at the positive side, the buyer will leave you an awesome feedback by mentioning your super fast/overnight shipping! Hope everything works out fine for you.

12. That's a bummer! I would tell the buyer, maybe she will offer to pay more!

13. I am glad that you sold the messager bag.

14. Oh no! I would try contacting the buyer and explain the situation and maybe she'll offer to pay for at least half of the overnight shipping.

15. sorry to hear that...but maybe that will give you super good LV karma ;)