I could just SLAP my cousin!

1. My cousin went and purchase a Speedy 25 after seeing mine about a month ago. I just got off the phone with her and she said that she didn't want it anymore and that she wanted to sell it. I'm so upset:rant: . It took me a three years to convince her to even step foot in the store. :censor:
  2. Maybe a handbag isn't for her & she could try a Noe or any other of the great shoulderbags & totes Vuitton has. Don't be mad, she has to love her bag or it just isn't worth keeping.
  3. Maybe she wants to use that money for another Louis Vuitton bag though ! It might not be a total lost cause yet ! :graucho:
  4. She can sell it and use the $ towards another bag she likes or whatever other designer bag she likes.
  5. Slap her!
  6. Some people just don't like buying expensive purses.. it took me a few years to convince my Mom to even buy something Coach. She'd rather spend that kind of money on shoes so I guess everyone just has something different to be crazy about :shrugs: Maybe your cousin is just not a purse person?
  7. Nah, don't slap her! She's your cousin, be nice, so that you guys won't end up in a catfight! lol Different ppl like different things. It's all cool with me if she likes other stuff. Besides, think of the bright side: she's saving loads of money from being addicted to LV! haha
  8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:
  9. Slap her only if she doesn't want to buy another LV bag again.
  10. Guess it wasn't her thang after all.
  11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  12. I was just kidding, I'm a non-violent type... but glad we got some laffs outta it....heehee, slap her only if she likes it....

13. LMAO :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :lol: :lol:

Well, may be speedy isn't her thing..some people may be don't want to spend $$ for a bag..or may be she needs some kind of shoulder bag..

At least 4 people I know "copy" me and bought speedy..they love speedy on me and they decided to get it.
    Give her time..
  14. I don't know... LVs tend to bring the violence out of me. :graucho:
  15. :wtf:

Irissy, I've never seen this side of you !

(must hide !)