I come in search of authentication advice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I recently bought a LV Graffiti Keepall 50 from a store that carries authentic high end products. If they receive replicas they throw them away or mark them replica and sell them for $10 or less.
    It is very used. To be quite honest it is in pretty rough condition with marks and scratches but I thought maybe with a little TLC I could get it looking good.
    The store authenticated the item, as well as a respected Authentic Louis Vuitton eBay seller. Techincally two Louis Vuitton sellers authenticated because she forwarded the pictures to a LV seller friend also. Both stated it was in fact authentic.
    However, My Poupette said it was not authentic and sent me some pictures of a similar item. I have checked and checked. The pictures are exactly the same as the ones my poupette sent me. I checked pictures of the same item that my poupette authenticated. Everything is the same!!!
    The only differences I can find is that it is very used. The shoulder strap and lock/key are missing.
    I checked on authentication before purchasing and was almost positive the item is authentic. I spent alot on the purse and I can only return it for store credit.
    I am at a loss. I don't believe those two sellers or the store would risk the effects for authenticating a counterfit item. According to everything I've read, the store and a seller the item is authentic. I don't know what to do. Any help would be nice! Thanks

2. Please post all authenticy questions in the "Authenticate this Louis Vuitton" Sticky......thanks!!
    the mods are probably gonna close this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.