I changed my mind and got...

1. A Damier French Purse! :heart: I had originally purchased the Vernis Framboise one, but it having only 4 CC slots and its colour was making me nervous (I thought it was too loud for a wallet that will get daily use).

I'm very happy with the exchange! Damier didn't really catch my interest at first, but when I saw it in person, I LOOOVED it! I think I might even like it better than the Monogram print. I love that it's low-key and spicy/edgy, but very classy and has somewhat of a masculine feel, if you know what I mean. I don't know how else to describe it but WOW!

I still love pink to death, though, so I am going to get my dose of Framboise in agenda form!

Thanks for all the input/comments on my last post, everyone! rileygirl, you were especially helpful!

I attached a couple of photos!

lvdamierfrenchpurse1.jpg lvdamierfrenchpurse2.jpg
  2. It is wonderful! Enjoy!!!

3. congrats!! i love the damier over the mono any day. it's a great wallet and the damier suits it perfectly. :smile:

4. Congratulations!

5. Congrats- she's a beauty!

6. Peach, you're so cute! I went back and forth so many times on the wallet. I was in the boutique for hours (literally--two visits, like an hour each) before I finally bought the pomme french purse (the Framboise agenda was a no brainer for me--go get it, you'll LOVE it!).

Anyway, hope you love your wallet--don't tell me about the CC space, I'll be soooo jealous!

By the way, the funny thing is that I bought my pomme french purse on the sly form my hubby and tonight when we went out to dinner I took out my wallet to pay and he saw the red and he FREAKED out! There was no way to hide such a shiny wallet.

Anyway, congratz on a beautiful pick (I almost got that one!)...and can't wait to see a side-by-side pick with your Framboise agenda some day!!!!

7. Ooo congrats peach! great choice ;)

8. Congrats!

9. :drool: it's beautiful! congrats!

10. gorgeous wallet!

11. congrats!!! Damier is so low maintenance, it's a great choice.

12. so cute! love it!

13. congrats and enjoy :smile:

14. I like this as well as the vernis.But it was wise to go for the one that makes you more comfortable.Congrats!

15. I love it in damier. Congrats it's v.Pretty :smile: