I caved!

1. Well, if patience is a virtue, I am officially virtue-less! :nogood: I swear, I have the patience of a gnat. I HAD to have this bag and so it is now on it's way to me! :dothewave: http://www.neimanmarcus.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod35750461&parentId=cat11120738&masterId=cat000226&index=16&cmCat=cat000000cat000141cat000149cat000226cat11120738

I looove the bag, :love: I didn't want to have to wait for a sale only to find that I was too late and it was sold out, and since there is no NM in CT. there was no sales tax and I got free shipping! Yeah, that makes it a steal! :rolleyes:

Oh, but the best part? NO CUSTOMS!!!!! :yahoo:

I'll be sure to post photos on her arrival and let you know if the weeks of coveting this bag have been worth it!

And now I'm off to pick up a copy of Webster's dictionary to look up the phrase "purse ban". ;)

2. COngrats! gorgeous bag!!

3. GORGEOUS!:drool::tup::drool:

lOVE your new beauty and can wait to see your pics!
    congrats!

4. Way to go Stinkerbelle

You will love :heart::heart:this bag!

I Guarantee it:wlae:

5. Your new bag looks awesome - congrats!

6. Thanks! I can't wait to get her, and then unless the Holy Grail of Jimmy Choo bags comes out for Spring (it would have to do laundry and take out the trash), a purse ban for me! :true:

I have noticed a trend in my JC bags though....I just love that belted/grommet detail and then you add in a bit of sneaky-snake (or my new love...patent, thanks to Miss Robyn!) and I'm there! :love:

But I shall live vicariously through the rest of you Choo girls in the coming months! :choochoo: Please buy a lot of stuff....Winter is long here! :crybaby:

7. Yada-yada-yada... that's what I said, too! Love your new bag, Stinkerbelle. I, too am trying to stay strong (and away from JChoo.com!!!)

8. Good for you! :drool::yes::tup: The Ring looks like a great all around bag. I remember somewhere a few months back, another tPFer demonstrated how you can convert your Ring to a cross-body style when you need to. Enjoy your new bag!

9. Well. Apparently every forum needs a village idiot and I am she! :upsidedown:

By a show of hands, who all knew that tomorrow every retailer in the land is offering double points or gift cards? So...when do I order a pricey bag at full retail price? Yeah, that would be TODAY! :yucky:

I am going to delve into it a bit more, but I am beginning to believe that an ancestor of mine did indeed invent "Murphy's Law". And I, as a descendant am carrying on the proud tradition in a way that would make great-great-great-grandpa proud! :push:

But thanks to a heads-up from a fellow PF gal, I was duly enlightened and so I cancelled my NM order and will reorder tomorrow. :tup:

This purse stuff is hard to master! It's beginning to feel a whole lot like Math! And my 7th grade Math teacher? Well, after I had him we visited him in the home. ;)

10. Awwww - don't be so hard on yourself Stinker. You just have to sign up for email at every single one of the major department stores! I wouldn't have known about the NM and Saks deals if I deleted their emails.

11. Stinkerbelle!

You will absolutely love this bag. I have it in the Black and the Nude. It is gorgeous and very flattering to wear!

Good luck!!!

12. Thanks Equalizer! Knowing that you loved it enough to buy 2 of them makes me even more sure of my purchase! :yes: You just never know when you're buying a bag sight unseen (well, except for that possible sighting at Lowe's that we'll never be quite sure about now will we? :p) if you're going to love it or not. So to hear from someone who has 2 of them is a bit reassuring!

Mine was shipped via UPS today!! It's still too early to track, but I would think it'll be here sometime this week....I'll be sure to post photos on her arrival! :yahoo:

13. Stinkerbelle - I also have a Black Ring w/ Snakeskin trim (bought during NAP's summer sale) and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I had major buyers' remorse (too many other summer "deals" charged on CC's) and I almost returned it but fortunately I was talked out of it. Just wait - you'll get so many compliments!!! The leather is lightweight, the rings and snakeskin are so freakin' edgy and classy and what I love best is how functional it is: the two outer pockets are perfect for cell phone and small set of car keys (so you won't have to dig) and the four inner pockets are fabulous too!

14. Congrats on your new bag and being able to save on shipping and tax! Enjoy when it gets here!