I caved and bought a bag at PCE

1. This is only the second actual Coach handbag I have bought all year, and the 5th handbag of any brand (2 were Devi Kroell Target, one was Longchamp and one was Coach Legacy at the outlet store).

Naturally, it's another Legacy bag. I am such a sucker for that Whiskey leather color. It's the "Leather Legacy Shoulder Bag" which used to be the one with two front pockets but this version has the one larger front pocket instead. I debated between Whiskey and Black, but I just had to go with Whiskey once again, esp since I have the previous 2 pocket shoulder bag in Black already.

Coach Leather Legacy Shoulder Bag

DH was not happy but he promised not to get all mad about it either. I just knew that if I didn't get it during PCE I'd be haunting the outlet stores for months afterwards. :sweatdrop:
  2. That bag is love. It's one of the only bags from Coach that I've had my eye one recently but far too out of my price range. I love it in Clay though. I really need a clay colored bag come next year so I know that'll be it. It'll be my first Legacy piece too! Great choice!
  3. great choice!!!
  4. I love that bag. I tried it on this evening. Congrats!
  5. Congrats on your new bag!!! ENJOY IT!!!
  6. That's a beautiful choice. The whiskey legacy leather is my all time favorite!