I caught my fish!!!!

1. I've been stalking eBay for a while now trying to catch the elusive Goldfish coin purse-- for a decent price :graucho: This morning I found a NWOT for a BIN of $45. I jumped on it without emailing the seller any questions since i was afraid it would disappear before I got a response. I just hope it's really NWOT! BTW, does any one know the original price of this coin purse? I remember it being kind of high! I have the matching keychain, too and love it!

[​IMG]

2. Cute...I don't know anything about the price though.

3. that fishy is too cute! congrats on your find!

4. That is adorable. It sounds like a good price, too. Hopefully someone here will know, but as long as you love it, then you did good!

5. Nice! that sounds like a great price and I am super jealous!

6. I've never seen that before. Cute.

7. That's cute!

8. Do you have the matching goldfish keyfob too?

9. i do! My friend picked it up for me at the outlet last year! It's so pretty and usually hangs from my Chocolate Carly :heart:

10. Too cute and a great price for that rare item!

11. Darn it. I was trying so hard to enable you! Okay, how about this? Your goldfish wristlet would look really nice in a bronze trim Carly! ;)

12. congrats.. glad you finally got one! :tup:

13. I just looked in the catalog that it was in and it says:

Fish coin purse, style#489, retailed for $128.

Great deal!

14. Yay!! I finally got a "great deal" on something! I just hope it turns out to be as pretty as it looks in the picture!

15. Doesn't take much to enable me! I have 3 Carlys and would totally get another one ;)