I can't type...and my fingers hurt :(

Women love scars ;) Especially when they come with a great story, like yours! :yes:

"The car was on fire, and I punched through a window to rescue the guy in the car. It was lucky I got him out when I did because the car blew up. And then I ran him over to the hospital myself. When I got to the hospital I had to perform emergency surgery on him. After that, I stitched up my own finger."

Yep...that's pretty much how it went, but you forgot to add that I stitched up my fingers with whiskers that I ripped off of the snout of a Kodiak bear.

"The car was on fire, and I punched through a window to rescue the guy in the car. It was lucky I got him out when I did because the car blew up. And then I ran him over to the hospital myself. When I got to the hospital I had to perform emergency surgery on him. After that, I stitched up my own finger."

*swooon* lol

Ooooohhhhhh you're so strong and brave Chaaarles!! :graucho:

Wait, i'm pro bear, what did you do with the kodiak bear??? you didn't rip ALL its whiskers did u? if you injured it then i'm going to switch to

I hate you nature-animal destroying heartless cold blooded man!!! :roflmfao:

Yep...that's pretty much how it went, but you forgot to add that I stitched up my fingers with whiskers that I ripped off of the snout of a Kodiak bear.

This is the first time I've read this b/c I'm usually on another part of this blog that involves the far more shallow pursuit of shopping. Very heroic and wonderful! Glad to hear you still have all you're digits.

One time, one of our best friends was driving on the highway at nite and noticed a fire at the side of the road. He stopped his car and called the police. Turned out it was a dead woman rolled up in a carpet. Our friend is black and the police ended up questioning him on the roadside for an hour! He said, he didn't get upset b/c they kept giving him donuts and as long as there's food involved he was cool with it!

He wasn't quite as heroic as you were Charles, but I wish more people would take action rather than be a bystander.

No no...the bear was attacking a baby fawn, so I stepped in. After grabbing its snout so he couldn't chomp the fawn, I was left with a few whiskers. Only after I gave the bear some leftover Mcdonalds, so he wouldn't eat the fawn, did I leave and use those whiskers.