I cant take it anymore....I am falling for Balenciaga!!

1. AGR!! I am falling for Balenciaga!! I LOVE the bags!!! My Aunt got me started......she has alot of B-bags! (I told her that she needed to join the PF....she didnt listen.....) Do you have any suggestions on a clutch/ change purse/ wallet for me??

THANKS!!

Zoe ;)

2. I have a Rouge Vif Money wallet which I absolutely LOVE! :love: What exactly are you looking for?
    [​IMG]
    Hmmm...NoVA, huh? I wonder if we're neighbors...:hrmm: ;)

Welcome to Bbags - the new crack!

3. Love your wallet....I am really short and young, so I was looking for a mini twiggy or a small bag..if not, then a little makeup pouch... do you guys have any good suggestions for a makeup bag?

4. lol, it's no use fighting the fever girl, i can tell it's already too late!!! :sweatdrop::wlae::boxing:...i would recommend the shoulder, oval clutch or the money!!!

5. can you guys tell me about these coin purse I saw in the "Documenting Accecories" thread.......how much are they?

6. *Sigh*... I hear you my dear... ;)

I received my first bbag a few weeks ago ( but couldn't use it because of the bitter cold)... now I have my first city on its way here - and I am totally psyched!! I can't wait until it gets here, because I know its going to be my favorite...

It's totally addictve... a week or two ago... I had a normal signature... NOW look at it!! I'm hoping it will even out after my intial craziness goes away... For my wallet's sake...

So hard to choose what's next!!! (A twiggy I believe...)

~Oh!! Just wanted to add that I took my first bbag ( a first!) out for a spin today!!! Its finally not so cold I'm worried about taking it out!

7. Welcome to the dark side!! :devil:

8. Welcome.:welcome:
    I have the Mini Coin Purse in Pale Pink. This thing is so cute.:p

IMG_2196%20%282%29.JPG
  9. Here is a pic of my Coin Purse in INK in my hand to give you an idea of size

[​IMG]

10. how much do these retail for?

11. OMG...you are going to be so hooked! I bought my first Balenciaga 8 moths ago and by the looks of my signature I have gone over the line a little. My husband would freak!:wtf: Good Luck finding exactly what you want because you will want more and more! WELCOME!

12. have any other reccomendations w/ pics and prices?

13. If you look at ateliernaff.com you can look at all the styles and they have the measurments and prices listed as well. I guess it depends on how much you normally carry. If you just want to try something small to see if you like it I'd go with a clutch, shoulder or first.

14. I think a shoulder would be cute.. they retail for $695. Keep in mind the light colors are a little tricky to care for though, so for a first bag i recommend a dark color!