I can't stop thinking about POCHETTES!!!

?

What's you favorite pochette accessoires???

1. Monogram

2. Multicolore

3. Cherry Blossom

4. Panda

5. Cerises

6. Perforated

7. Other

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm currently obsessing over pochettes...they're so sweet, practical and CUTE!!!

:shame:

What's your favorite???

My fav is the fuschia perfo pochette...(I'm waiting for one in the mail...very impatiently lol:upsidedown: ) followed by the cherry blossom.

I think I may have to start a collection of them soon...lol I think I just heard my bank account cry out in anguish...

:tender: :girlsigh: :tender:

Edit: I forgot to add grafitti in there!!! Silly me!!! Please vote 'other' for it!!!

2. I like mono. It's just so classic. I love the way the canvas looks on it as well.

3. That's a tough one... I'ma have to say Red/Creme CB Pochette? :biggrin:

4. Not really a pochette fan but I've voted for Panda! Can't wait to see your fuschia Perfo though:graucho:

5. CB and Panda is the cutest one for me :p

6. I really love vernis Lexington in hot pink or framboise..(you need to add in your list eheh)

7. the panda is adorable! :love:

8. i voted for Multicolour - just because i just got one!!! LOL!!! but i do reckon that the monogram is such a classic and A must have in any LV collection!!! YEAH, u should SO start up a pochette collection - it will look awesome!!!

9. I voted for Cherryblossom, because I think it looks fabulous in the Red/Creme color combination!

10. GRAFFITI!
    all colors :shame:

11. Cerises...:love:

12. i love pochettes too. im slowly starting to collect them.

13. I love the pochette too - it was my first LV that I treated myself to near the end of medical school! I like the monogram canvas - it's so timeless, but I'm hoping to get one in the gorgeous Epi leather :smile:

14. I adore pochettes, but ever since tPF - I find that I've really grown out of smaller bags. I still want a cherry blossom one in pink/pink, they're adorable ! And the charms one are so cute as well.

15. I know exactly what you mean! I've been starting to use my pochettes as accessories bags, inside my bigger bags. I use them to hold my money, id, etc, and then stuff them into my totes