I cant stop thinking about it..does this happen a lot??

1. Okay ladies, i bought a Medallion tote not that long ago. I really do love it, and have gotten other non chanel purses as well. Before i got the Medallion i was choosing between the medallion and PST. Now that i have the Medallion im still daydreaming over the pst almost everyday, and its been a month! I cant see myself selling the medallion, atleast not right now. Would it be dumb if i got the pst as well, i mean are they just TOOO alike? the reason im in a hurry to get the pst, its because i found the color i want it in with the hardware i want also. ANY opinions please:girlsigh:

2. its not silly! :biggrin: lol, the PST and Medallion are definitely different looking IMO. I love the chain on the PST but on the Medallion I love the handheld thing :biggrin: If you love the PST and can afford it I say go for it :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

3. I think they are totally different looking bags. If you can afford it, go for it. I own more than one of the same bag in different colors if that makes you feel any better.

4. The 2 bags are very different. And if you have found the PST in the colour and hardware you want, I say grab it and run.........!!!!

5. I feel your pain!
    Solution ...you NEED both!:graucho::graucho:

6. Well actually my Medallion is black, and the PST would be black too but i found it in chanel with silver hw and thats very hard to find[​IMG]

7. Go for it. It happened to me before and I had to grab both bags in the end. No regrets at all.

8. If its hard to find the H/w colour you want you should defo go for it now youve found it :biggrin:

9. I say go for it. :yes: I have a couple of the same bags in different colors. I also have some that are similar,due to my love :heart: for patents. Hey sometimes it's just too hard to decide. Gotta go with your:heart:.

10. OMG if you can swing it..get it...I have a pst...LOVE it!!! The best part about it IMO is that it's just soooooooooo easy to get in and out of...that's a big deal for me when I choose a bag..Go get 'er girl!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Nah it is not silly, you are absolutely NORMAL, believe us! Haha....really.

Get it too if you like it, a gal can never have too many Chanels.

12. Even thou both are black bags, I dont think that are at all similar bags?, for one the PST is kind of square-ish shape and have chain and leather straps, and the medallion is bigger and leather straps. I'll say get what you dreaming about!:tup:;)

13. I can't stop think about bagS all the time....so i think it's normal....

I'd say take the medallion for a spin a coupla times then if you don't enjoy her anymore (which is very unlikely) then trade her in for the PST :smile:

14. they may be similar in size, but they're different enough bags to have both. Is it a different flavor you're interested in? That would give you a ton of versatility if it were.

15. Go for it Sinny!