i can't resist and buy this preeeetttyyyy chanel caviar wallet :p

seahorseinstripes

bag greed bug
O.G.
Jun 4, 2006
i said to myself i won't splurge anymore this year, but i can't resist not to adopt this beautiful chanel caviar wallet...
i think it'll looks great with my vintage jumbo black caviar classic.
i'll post pic of the 2 of them tomorrow, my bf's here and he'll think i'm crazy if i did it now LOL

how old do u think is this wallet?

DSCN5703.jpg

DSCN5704-1.jpg

DSCN5705.jpg

DSCN5706.jpg

i said to myself i won't splurge anymore this year, but i can't resist not to adopt this beautiful chanel caviar wallet...
i think it'll looks great with my vintage jumbo black caviar classic.
i'll post pic of the 2 of them tomorrow, my bf's here and he'll think i'm crazy if i did it now LOL

how old do u think is this wallet?

That's a beautiful vintage wallet! Do you mean that we have to guess how old it is or do you want to know? ;) Do you have the serial number, Sea?

That's a beautiful vintage wallet! Do you mean that we have to guess how old it is or do you want to know? ;) Do you have the serial number, Sea?

actually i don't know how old it is and wonder if anyone knows :P
i think the serial number's lost, i can only found the place where it use to stick and there's only a faint traces of numbers LOL

It looks like a nice size, and it looks like it won't get big and bulky. I like the leather on it, the raised grain, very nice. Sorry, I have no clue about the age.