I cant make up my mind!!

What Chanel bag?

1. Lux

2. tote

3. flap

4. combination of the ones above (comment?)

5. other?

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm going over to talk to my SA not this week, but the next coming week (after my finals are done). And I can't decide what I want!!! I want a bag that carries everything I need (2 sidekicks, long wallet, 2 pairs of keys, makeup) that I can wear all the time.

So here are my options:

1. Lux bowler
    2. Tote (found here in this forum)
    3. Another flap bag (either jumbo or a bit smaller - except this time lambskin.. not sure about colors, so any idea would be great)
    4. 2 of the ones above
  2. If you can afford only one on your list then I'd go for the bowler. If you can do two, then bowler and large lambskin re-issue flap bag.
  3. I say go for the flap bag in jumbo.. always classic!
  4. My vote is for a tote.
  5. Depends on your lifestyle. I tried most of them and found out that the tote is the only one that would work for me. So, I voted for a tote.
  6. I'd say the Lux or the tote.

I don't know what colors Chanel released this year with the flap bags, so perhaps you should ask when you go in. The classic flaps are great bags, but I really only like the washed lambskin ones that were in InStyle. The colors are light and pastel, but I don't know if you'd want to wear them eveyday.
  7. I love the tote! Secondly I'd pick the lux bowler
  8. Ok!!! Well I talked to my SA today and he's going to see what colors are available under the Lux and the tote!! XD

And depending on that, I will choose. But thanks for your input, I think I'm leaning more towards the bowler right now! :biggrin:
  9. I changed my mind! I'm now in love with the Lux and you can always get the tote later! Yay Lux!
  10. Get a Lux bag, you can always get the tote later.
  11. Def. the luxury bowler!
  12. i agree! :amuse: good luck!
  13. ^ lol, I already have a jumbo flap ;) hehe
    I was thinking about getting a different color (other than black)

But thanks for all of your responses!!! :biggrin:
  14. i like the tote. looks good for every day use. i was going to say go for the flap but since you have one already, get a different style. lucky you...i wish i can afford a chanel bag right now...
  15. Why not get the LUX TOTE? I have it and love it..its in my bag showcase if you wanna see pics..GREAT BAG!