I can't help myself...

1. I'm still wanting this bag.

[​IMG]

I think it would be something I could wear for many seasons, it's a nice size and a very simple, classic design. Yea or nay?

2. Double Yay!!

3. its very classy.

4. Or should I wait and save up for the Blake?

[​IMG]

5. Love the Blake!

6. I don't think the blake is as classic as the other bag. I like the blake better, but find the other more versatile, IMO.

7. I've been bitten by the white bag bug. I've seen the hobo in person and the color and leather are divine. I'm just wondering if it's something I can wear with jeans as well as dressier ensembles?

8. Or this one?

[​IMG]

9. The third one you posted is really nice but the 2nd is more classic IMO. I'd say go w/ that one! I love it!

10. i really like the 1st one

11. I like the first two bags. The Blake is my favorite, but you can't go wrong with either one!

I've been in a white bag kind of mood lately also...I think I'm wishing for Spring!

12. I too love the blake, but if you the first is what you desire that is great too.

13. I like the third and first ones. In that order. :smile:

14. I like the first and second the best. The 1st I think would go with more outfits and looks, the 2nd is more classy or dressy. I don't care for the 3rd one.

I am totally loving white too and can't believe it! I never thought I would get a white bag, but if we are all inloe with white and wear it, it will stay around!

15. I'm going to get the first one. I agree it probably is the most versatile of the three, and it's SO pretty in person.