I can't go wrong with a Grand Shopping Tote, right??

1. I think I am going to call my SA today and get her on the hunt for a navy one.

2. no cant go wrong

3. Hi Leem! I think it would make for a perfect everyday bag! Good luck with the hunt!

4. Absolutely correct! You can do no wrong with a GST!

5. ohhh 'tis the perfect everyday bag....no wrong can be done with it...............i am asking to be buried with mine lol
    :nuts:

6. No no no no. It's the perfect bag for everyday. Good luck with your search.

7. I love my GST. I keep my wallet, etc. in the center and the accessibles in either side. I also keep a book with me (the GST is great for that) for car pool lines, doctor's offices, etc.

8. that bag is a great neutral.

9. What Maxaluna50 said! It is great for organization, not to mention super durable, gorgeous to look at, and the most Chanel bag for the money! I couldn't find a navy and bought black with silver hardware instead.

10. Oh you are SO lucky. My SA couldn't find me one with silver :crybaby:

That will go perfectly with EVERYTHING! Modeling picts please!

11. Navy would be awesome - what color hardware?

Your tempting me to get one :devil: too!
    Yes...we must see pics!

12. navy comes w/ silver:drool: Can't go wrong!

13. Can't go wong at ALL. I love it..and for those times I have to take my laptop, it fits in it with support & protection. So it's not only beautiful but study and versatile as well. I just got my mom the petit shopper because she liked it so much but she's teeny so she wanted the smaller one..

14. No way!! You definitely need a GST!!! and navy is gorgeous!

15. does anyone know where to find a black grand shopping tote (preferably with gold hardware)? i've called just about everywhere (chanel, Neimans, Saks), but the ladies at Saks weren't too helpful :sad: