I can't get into the Marketplace Forums!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Everytime I click on the Buy/Sell forum, it says :
    thepurseforum1, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    I've been registered for a while, and I don't know why it won't let me in. It also says "Private" for the "Last Post" column of the Home screen.
    Can somebody help me?

Thank you!

2. The rules for the Marketplace changed today. Check out the sticky at the top of the General Discussion forum for details.

3. check out the sticky up top :p

4. Yup, just check out the thread.

5. Oh :sad: I wanted to buy a few items in the forum!
    Thank you, everyone! :smile:
    Please close!

6. You have to meet a certain criteria to buy and sell.

7. Had the same problem too and thought I was banned because I posted a post in that section. Anyway, thanks for starting this thread so I know why now.

8. thanks for the FYI on the marketplace...guess i'll need to start posting more...i'm just kinda shy. but i do check in here everyday (at least once or five times!)

9. you gals will be up past 75 posts in no time!:p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.