I can't fold my speedy...help?

1. I am trying desperately to figure out how to fold my speedy (for easier storage), but try as I might, I can't remember how it came! (it came folded)...I'm afraid of hurting her in my vain attempts to succeed...any folding hints? :flowers:

2. Set it up straight, then push down on the area where the zipper is and the sides should lay flat once you do that.
    This was also the way my Keepall came.

3. I just got mine not long ago so I'll take a pic for ya in a bit

4. Oh also, by straight, I mean just set it down like you normally would.

5. Here is a step by step guide for you :graucho: :

Clipboard01111.jpg PICT5199.jpg PICT5200.jpg PICT5202.jpg PICT5201.jpg
  6. How i re fold this was flip it up side down and push the bottom in..hope that makes sense...

P1040566.JPG P1040565.JPG
  7. Do the original Monogram speedy's come with their own box? I don't want to fold mine up like that when I get it// =(

8. They do come with a box, but it's a fairly thin one, so you would have to fold it.

9. Wow Irene, awesome pics!

10. lol when I got my speedy the other day it took me a while to fold it the way they sent it

11. Irene, your instructions reminded me of Origami :lol:

12. AMAZING!!!! Thanks everyone for your help! I DID IT! I feel really accomplished now!

I wanted to put it back into the box so it wouldn't take up too much space in my roommate's room...maintenance is working on my apartment this week (busted pipe) and they like to prop all the doors open, then sit on the balcony and smoke. I'd rather people not wander in and steal my LV, so I'ma leave it in her (locked) room.

13. Awesome how-to pics, thanks for future reference! :biggrin:

14. OMG!!! LMAO!!!:lol: :lol: :lol:

15. I was just now having the same delima. Damier Speedy 30 just came from ELux all set up and ready to go right out of the bag (wrinkle free-yay). Was curious how to fold it for storage too. Thanks for the help.