I can't find this bag. Help!

1. I saw a Chanel bag with the Union Jack/ British flag on it in a magazine. I have been looking for better pictures of it. I called my Chanel boutique and they said they did not have any, but would order one for me if i wanted and but the photo was on their web site, but i have not been able to find it on the site. And do not want to purchase it without seeing more pictures. Does anyone own this bag or have pictures of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. [​IMG]
  2. Thank you, but that is not the bag. This is the best photo i have been able to find
  3. WOW!!! That is a great bag - how long ago did you first see the ad / photo....
  4. This ad i was given a month ago. The ad i have i think was in Elle magazine, and it could not of been more than a month and a half ago. I want to find this bag. It would be my first Chanel. But i called the Chanel Boutique in Chicago and they told me to check their web site and i think they thought i was talking about the other bag that beautylicious posted above. But i am dying for the bag with the british flag on it.
  5. I will be talking to my SA on Monday when I do I will ask her about it and let you know - what I learn, if anything...

It is a super cool bag.
  6. I saw it at the Madison Ave boutique a few weeks ago! Call and find out!
  7. That picture was in April's British vogue
  8. thankyou so much perrrfect. The closest Chanel to me is a little over 2 hours away. Again
  9. That is a very cool bag. Wish I knew where to find it! Good luck!
  10. That bag is HOT veyr unique! I woudl think they would have sold it mainly in th UK.
  11. I left a message for my SA on Monday as she was out to lunch when I called. I spoke with her today and she said she will check into it. I have to (notice the word - "have" ) pick up my re-issue navy patent on Friday. I will let you know what she has to say....
  12. First time I have seen a pix if the Union Jack bag, it so cool!
  13. i've only seen it in teh mag too!
    it is pretty yes...
  14. They had one at the Chanel Boutique in Waikiki!