I can't enter the Bag contest.

1. I can't enter the contest for the Bag, because I love my job! I am a Teaching Assistant at a University, which means in return for teaching (which I love) and other duties (such as tutoring), my tuition is waived while I work on my Ph.D! The money is terrible, but that will pass, and in the meantime, I am doing exactly what I want to be doing with my life. How could I even pretend I'm not, even if it's for a great new bag? I just don't have it in me.

2. same here I love my job, ohh well it is not our turn to win

3. Maybe there'll be another contest to tell the best story about what a WONDERFUL job you have... ;)

4. Same here, I have a good job and just got an offer for an even better one-so I have no complaints.

5. It's great to hear that you have an occupation that you love! :yes:

6. That's so cute! I really hope when I get a job, I'll love it as much as you love your job. I have a lot of respect for teachers and TAs because they do so much and make a difference in a lot of people's lives.

7. We won't leave you all out!!! I am really happy to hear that you love your job!!! :party:

8. I'm on the same boat as well...I love my job too.It's nothing big since I just graduated from high school and am heading off to college this year but I get to hung out with my friends and make money at the same time.:love:

9. cool , not a lot can say that