I can't decide, which one to get?

Which one should i get??

1. Fuschia neo speedy

2. Dentelle wallet

3. Pomme wallet

4. Mono Riveting pochette

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I'm about to make my last purchase before I start my LV ban (till July/07):shame:. I'm torn...which one should I get?

1. Fuschia Neo speedy (I've been wanting a neo speedy since it first came out, one thing stops me from buying is... the color, is it easy to match? I already have a baggy GM in blue. Also, I'm still in college, the neo speedy can only be a weekend/going out bag, since its too small to fit my school stuffs!)

2. Dentelle wallet (Haven't seen it IRL, but i'm thinking of gettin the Billfold/pochette wallet in GOLD.)
    3. Pomme pochette wallet (I just love the pomme color, so pretty:love:!!)

4. Mono riveting pochette ( Its cute, and its LE!!! But its so small...)

The dentelle and pomme will be around for a while, so maybe I can get them after my ban ends...but I want a new wallet NOW:sweatdrop:. The fuschia neo speedy is discontinued, i'm not sure if i will be able to find one later if i don't get it now. The mono riveting pochette is so cute, my SA is holding one for me right now, but i'm not sure if it worth AU$900. I mean I do like it, but...Ahhhhh...I'm confused:push:.
  2. the neo speedy!! too cute!!!
  3. Pomme Wallet!
  4. get the fushia speedy I think it suit's you best...
  5. Pomme to replace the zippy you had to give away. The fushia is good, but I think your denim baggy GM is awesome enough to not need to jump into the denim realm more.
  6. Pomme! :heart:
  7. Pomme
  8. i would go for one of the wallets... i haven't seen dentelle irl but i love pomme as well!
  9. Pomme wallet! So gorgeous!
  10. I'd go for the Dentelle! It's so beautiful IRL, once you see it, you won't be able to take your eyes off of it!
  11. ^I've seen the Dentelle belt in silver IRL, don't really like it. Hope the gold will change my mind.....:shame:
  12. I'd go with the Fuchsia Neo Speedy! The pink is actually really easy to match, I think you'll find that once you get it :yes:
  13. pomme wallet! the PTI or the koala!
  14. I thinky you should get a Fuchsia Neo Speedy.
  15. i voted for Fuchsia Neo Speedy too!