I can't decide which Noe to buy!!

Which Noe for me?

1. Azur Noe

2. Epi Noe

3. Black MC Petite Noe

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I will be travelling to Dubai at the end of the year and am pretty much sold on the Noe. The question is which one:

* Azur Noe
    * Epi Noe (colour to be decided)
    * Black MC Petite Noe

Can any owners give me some feedback on these bags like the pros and cons? I will primarily be using it for work (it should be able to carry phone, keys, wallet, a few books, some A4 papers, *maybe* a small sandwich box and *maybe* a mouse/power cord). I would also like the luxury of being able to carry it shopping (and I usually only carry wallet / keys / phone / umbrella/ bottle of water / mp3 player).

thanks girls!
  2. I have the red epi petit noe, and I don't think it will hold A4 papers. In fact, I would not put all the stuff you listed in a petit noe. It would kill your shoulder. I think if you're set on a noe, make it the large one. Otherwise, a tote style bag may be better for you.
  3. I don't have one but I CRAVE the black Epi Noe!
  4. I don't have one so I can't provide feedback, just my opinion, but I chose Azur. I saw one in the store the other day & LOVED how it looked!

And congrats on going to Dubai - I'm envious! That's on my list of must-go-to places. Have a wonderful time there & enjoy whichever Noe you end up getting!
  5. I would love a Black MC Petite Noe!
  6. epi noe in ivoire!
  7. I don't own a Noe .... but if I were to get one I'd definitely get an MC NOE.
  8. IMO, the Noe looks best in the MC line. I prefer white over black tho.
  9. Black MC! I absolutely love the MC line, it's so beautiful!
  10. I don't own a noe, but I love azur...it's so fresh!!
  11. Same here. I carried one textbook (not a thick one, either), a 70 pg spiral, my lunch, water bottle, light windbreaker, and my purse stuff in my mono petit noe, and although everything fit, it was quite heavy and I couldn't tie the drawstring. You're much better off with the large noe which will hold everything that you said comfortably. I chose the epi noe because you won't have to worry about the vachetta and will be easy to knock-around...although the MC black noe and azur noe are lovely, too!
  12. mc is my fav, its fun and has outer pockets =)
  13. Black MC.
  14. Azur!
  15. Either a Ivoire Epi Noe or Black MC.