I can't decide...ahhh!

1. I'm about to purchase my first ever Coach bag and I am soooo confused at which one to get. I am a young girl in my early 20's and I want something in style. I am thinking about the HAMPTONS SIGNATURE SMALL ROUND HOBO. Tell me what you all think? Is it a roomy bag? I need your help! Thanks!

2. I think the Hamptons small round hobo is VERY CUTE! I'm not sure how roomy it is, I have never tried it on in person. You should definitely go to a Coach store if there's one close to you and try all these bags on. If you're wanting to stick to that price range...here's a few other fun, small roomy bags for you to look at.....Have fun shopping and let us know what you decide!!!:yes:

the Chelsea optic small flap $238
    [​IMG]
    the Chelsea small hobo $198
    [​IMG]

the ergo belted small hobo $228
    [​IMG]
    The new Bleecker small zip hobo $228
    [​IMG]

3. i dont like the chelseas very much i like the bleecker =D

4. I also like the Bleeker the most.

5. I like the style of the hobo. There really arent many of the bags that appeal to me and it has nothing to do with money. I just want a bag that I can use every day and have enough room in it. I like a lot of the older bags but I dont know if I would be able to order them still.

6. you can try an outlet...
    www.outletbound.com
    and type in coach and the city/ state and all, there might be a coach outlet that has a bag you want, right next door!

7. I was just throwing suggestions out....maybe a hobo in the medium size?

8. I wish there were an outlet mall close by. I love them! I'm actually getting my coach through an employee discount. I'm just so lost on which one to get. I never thought this would be so hard!

9. I just bought the hampton small round hobo and love it. It was my first Coach buy and I don't regret it at all. It fits me perfect I am 5.4 so it does not come up to close to my armpit like the bleeker pouch did. I love how light it is and I can fit everything from my other purses into this one. I have always worn small purses and this is the biggest purse I have had in a long time.

10. I will always recommend a medium Ergo Hobo as a first Coach bag...it was my first Coach bag and it's amazing! It's light, it fits quite a bit, and it's a pretty decent price. ($268)