I can't believe what I received today!!!

1. Hello...:flowers:

I am just so but so excited :yahoo:that I had to share it with you...I received my Chloe Paddington large tote today...it is grey and I love it...

I have been eyeing that purse for a while now and I found out that my sister told my mother about it and my parents ordered it for me... I have been jumping off the walls all day today.. I love it, it is so beautiful...:drool: I tried to attach some pictures for your review...:wlae:hope you can see them...

This is my first Chloe purse EVER and I have a couple of questions for you and I would really appreciate if you can help me with them...:shame:

1. I am really afraid to scratch the lock..if it scratches - is it a dark color that appears?? I don't want it to look old!! :sad:

2. If you look at the last picture I posted, I tried to focus on the rivet (I believe that is what it's called) - it is like a white color leather around it and sort of has a messy look. Is that normal?? I don't even know if I described it correct..:shrugs:

I look forward to your responses... thank you...:love:
    DSC01651.JPG DSC01650.JPG purse-detail.JPG DSC01649.JPG
  2. Congrats on your first Chloe - I'm sure it will be the first of many. I have a paddington and the lock will get scratched - it's unavoidable but on my gold padlock it's a lighter gold/silver under the scratches. I can't help you on your second question but I'm sure one of the other great Chloe members can.

3. Beautiful bag, Congrats.
    Eventually the hardware does scratch but it my opinion it doesnt effect the look of the bag.

Most paddy's always have contrasting stitching, the area around the rivet looks normal.
    Now enjoy that beautiful purse!!!!!!
  4. My lock is all scratched up but you wont notice it when you are wearing it ... its SUCH an exciting feeling, isnt it!!?
    Congrats - lovely bag.
  5. Starbuxxx and Ali - thank you soooooo much for your responses... I feel much better now... I am very happy to have joined the Chloe family and to be surrounded by helpful members like yourselves!! :flowers:
  6. Hi MjLover - you are soo right... it is very exciting... I have been carrying it around with me everywhere (in the house).. I love it.. thank you for helping me with my question...:smile:
  7. Congrats, love the Dome shape paddies. Enjoy that beautiful bag.
  8. Congratulations! That is one gorgeous bag!! I'm sure this will lead you to purchase more in the future :p
  9. That bag is STUNNING! Wonderful first Chloe choice!:tup:
  10. YUM!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool:
  11. Congratulations! Now we need to see you model it!
  12. Gorgeous bag, I am sure you'll have lots of fun using it! Congratulations!:yahoo:
  13. The bag is fabulous!!!
    It's the same bag my friend wanted to order!!! I can't believe the coincidence!
    Your family rocks! You are very lucky to have them:tup:

Model pics please!!!!
  14. i love the leather, congrats!!
  15. Oh wow, how lush are ur parents? Its a stunning bag, have u taken her out yet?

Enjoy her and try not to worry about scratches, they will happen but they won't take away from the bag. Enjoy!