I can't believe that I just did this...!!!

catcat - you will LOVE your new blueberry spy, i just know it!

i envy you ladies who can get 30% off the blueberry spies! no one here in the USA is giving a discount on this color. not at all!

Thanks! Do they ship to the United Staes. I have never done this before.

I don't know but I think they would since they ship to France. Thanks to Cloe-babe I called around but it seemed to be the last in the regular size.
I also called Brown Thomas and diffrent Fendi stores but no spy's on sale there.

UK is better with sales France is just hopeless when it comes to high end accessory on sale lots of clothes and shoes but bags very, very rarely.

Good luck with your search there might be returns so it's worth trying.:yes:

Oh does anybody know their returnpolicy during sales, I am still not 100% shure about the color?

I think its 7 days return during sales period but I am sure they will take into account travel time if its not for you (I think it will be tho ;)), as you can prove what day you take delivery :smile:

Catcat, CONGRATS on your first (?) SPY!!!:yahoo: You will love the SPY! It's such a great bag that goes with pretty much everything!:tup: Pics when it arrives, please!!!

Catcat, CONGRATS on your first (?) SPY!!!:yahoo: You will love the SPY! It's such a great bag that goes with pretty much everything!:tup: Pics when it arrives, please!!!

Thanks Chloé-Babe I hope for it to be a keeper!

Yes H-addict this will be my first spy I admired it from a far but actually thought it wouldn't suit me that well (I am a casual/chic dresser and a sahm so a Bal girl with a little Chloé) now that was before visiting this "sub"!!!

Thanks BooYah ... I can't wait...dear this is slow, international phoneorders are complicated three days to get an authorisation number and now there was a mistake and they have to start all over again another 72 h. :sad:Hope they ship right away, my vaccation is approaching.:sweatdrop: