I can't believe i'm so decisive today...

1. Its like i'm dreaming..but its true:nuts: I'm supposed to just go down to my local store to collect a photo (Sep pte event photo with my SA) from my SA, and actually i've planned to take a look at the ivoire jasmin again.. Well it turned out that (1) yes i collected the photo (2) the ivoire jasmin is OOS:crybaby:(3) my SA showed me the to-be-launch Cruise collection

OMG~ i was sooooooo deeply in love with the Marina PM bleu:tender:however i can't have it now as its due to launch soon, all i can do (if i'm keen) is to pay a deposit and my SA will call me when the stock is in.

I was hesitating quite a while.. since my beloved ivoire jasmin is not available and the marina bleu is so gorgeous.. in the end, i surrendered to Marina bleu PM!:woohoo:Now i'm really looking forward for my new darling to arrive! Well to add on, my hubby had agreed earlier to fund me the Jasmin, but i need to tell him now that its not available and the item (to be funded by him!) will be this brilliant Marina bleu!

I'm the happiest woman today and i will put up pictures here as soon i receive the marina!:drool:
  2. An early congratulations! I can't wait to see pics of your new bag once you get it.
  3. Me Too!!
  4. Thanks:smile: and i will close my LV chapter for at least a few mths..eventhough marina will be funded by hubby. Will continue my virtual drool on everyone's upcoming purchases.
  5. dear everyone, wld need your comments on whether i shld pick up my marina pm tmr as i'm now starting to worry on the colour transfer issue. Is the colour transfer apply on all kinds of fabric or just jeans material? I need your inputs soon to help me make a final decision. If i decide not to have the marina, i have to find another alternative bag. THANKS ALL!
  6. I like the marina as well but am very sure that there will be color transfer(meaning any dark colors) since the marina is light color... good luck with your choice.
  7. Wow, congrats.. cant wait until it arrives and u post the beautiful pics of it
  8. Congrats on your purchase! :flowers:
  9. :smile:Thanks all. I'm really having a headache now deciding if i shld keep the marina. Will have to decide by tmr morn then.
  10. Congrats!
  11. Congrats! Post pics soon!
  12. Congratulations on your marina !!!!...hope you keep it..;)
  13. Congratulations on your marina !!!!..:tup:
  14. Congrats! I love this bag, so pretty! Can't wait to see pics.
  15. Congratulations.