I cannot revise my listing,Help.

1. I am listing my LV speedy 30 on eBay via auctiva. The listing was meant to be BIN or Best Offer, but somehow is came out with BIN and WITHOUT best offer. I try to revise it immediately (1st time) but eBay won't let me due to the safety of listing a brandname item or something like that...I have a LV bag is listing right now for sale and have never had any problem before.
    This is a very low period,seems like nobody buy anything at all, with BIN and without best offer I think it will be hard to sell my bag.
    Any answer would be appreciate.:confused1:
    Thank you .

2. I'm not much help but I have had similar problems so I feel for you. However, I have always been able to revise if no one has placed a bid. If someone has placed a bid you can't change anything.

3. I think you can. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    If you created your eBay ad as a jpg file then host it externally, you'd just need to create another file and replace the old one under same name. That is, you don't alter it on ebay.

4. No you can not revise it. Either you are a newly registered seller, have a lot of designer items up or you dont normally sell these sort of items. As a safety ebay places this restriction so you cannot revise it within 7 days, they do it on lines which are targeted by counterfeiters. So you can either leave it up or take it off. If you take it off though you may not be able to relist it for 7 days!

5. yep, unfortunately i had the same problem when i listed an LV up for sale earlier this month. I was a new seller and it was a designer item so eBay didn't let me revise my listing AT ALL (not even just lower my reserve price), and so it freaked me out too, because I was worried that it would affect my ability to sell my item. luckily though someone ended up buying it with BIN and so it was ok in the end.

I'd say that if you really really want to revise your item, you just cancel the current listing and re-list it. I tried using eBay live help to ask about this issue and got no help, so this seems like the only way. Though the bad thing is that it would take another ~12 hours or so for your new listing to show up.

6. I had the same issue before. When a listing already has a bid, the only thing that I was able to do is to add pictures, and describe additional information. You click on revise your item, and you won't be able to change anything on your description. Right below your original description there's a section where you can add as (standard). There you can make any comments regarding any revision or corrections that your original description might have. This will at least help buyers to understand better what they need to be aware of, or understand better what you're trying to say. Hope this helps you as it did to my listing.:yes::smile: