I can strlpt3ase, too!

1. Here is my first try at a "strip"... I went up north this weekend (posted before about tilton outlets) and here are actual pictures of what I got. Well, ALMOST pictures...

[​IMG] Yeah, so I can't FLIP it...

2. haha...can't wait

3. Yes, this is fun for me.

Also, could your dog BE any cuter? I'm not sure how...

[​IMG]

4. hehehe! you learned how to post pics? good job, girl!
    take it off!!

5. if he was a girl so i could dress him up in dresses lol...that is how he would be cuter

6. :whistle:

7. :popcorn:

8. *jeopardy theme*

9. :popcorn::whistle::popcorn:

10. You guys are so cute. LOVE the popcorn... here we are:

[​IMG] I know it's just an ordinary bag BUT I've been needing a non-leather small black bag (I love the way I throw around the word "need"... he he he...

Here are some other shots:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

11. And here's the wristlet and matching bracelet that I got, too. Grand total? $110 for all three things. I love the outlets! I do feel bad for the store this time, cause it seems like I robbed them (then again, I spend enough on other stuff, right? Shoes in particular!)

[​IMG]

12. great buys...steals!!!love the wristlet...congrats!!!

13. Great finds, SoxFan. Congratulations on your new Coach goodies!!

I picked up the larger sized tote (same style at yours) at the Napa outlet for only $107, after the add'l 40% off. I figured that at price, it was too hard to resist, especially since I wanted a non-leather bag to wear with my black/black Katelyn sneakers.

14. I love that hobo bag! and wow, all of that for $110?! You done good, girl!

15. Oh, and DUH... I got this at TJ Maxx this weekend, too. It was original coach price of $178 and it was only $14.99. They had a few... and I had to CONVINCE the hubby that yes, while I can only fit ONE case on my Ipod at a time, it still makes sense to have two of them...

[​IMG]