I can only keep 2 out of 3! help me pick

1. I love them all but I only want to keep two, I cannot decide. I am 5'3" and 125lbs (and shrinking :sweatdrop:) I like large bags and we travel a ton and I have a three year old so my bags also do triple duty as diaper bag/handbag and totebag.

choices are:
    1: Mahina XL in Gris
    2. 08' Cruise Mono Salina MM in Rubis
    3. LE Sac Rayeur GM (blue and white on coated canvas) tote

Please help me decide. I think the Mono Rubis is too long for me as it hits me at the widest part of my body, MY HIPS :yucky::yucky:! Bit I love the red and mono combo!
    TIA ladies!
    IMG_0030.JPG IMG_0034.JPG IMG_0042.JPG IMG_0054.JPG IMG_0053.JPG
  2. I think you should keep number 1 and 3.
  3. I would keep 1 en 2. Not a fan of 3...
  4. 1st and 3rd :tup:
  5. I'm also not a fan of 3.
  6. thank you madaddie, that is my thought right now too, but i wanted to see what the gals on tpf thought, everyone has such interesting and unique opinions! thanks!
  7. I agree^^^:tup:
  8. I would keep number 3 as that shape suits you....your dog is very cute too:heart:
  9. I know 3 is LE...but I vote 1 and 2!
  10. thanks shalomjude! I really like the shape/size of the sac rayeur for me, I know not everyone likes this new canvas with the stripes, but the mono rubis kind of overwhelms me as far as size goes! The dog in the picture is my current foster dog, we rescue and foster and adopt out vizslas in Arizona, hence my avatar! :yes: thanks for the great feedback!
  11. Definitely keep the Mahina- it's a perfect luxe casual bag! Of the monos I prefer the Rayeur.
  12. I feel one is a beauty and you look great with it.

I love number 3 as well, but no moolah to get it. It looks fab on your shoulder and on your arm.

Number 2's design is a bit complicated for me, so you would have to be careful matching it.

Let us know your choice. :flowers:
  13. #1 && #3 :tup:
  14. 1 and 3, im not a big fan of the salina, i think it screams out loud too much.
  15. thanks valleyo and madaddie, very helpful! I do like the "luxe casual"ness of the Mahina, that is probably the favorite of the three! I'll let you know what I decide!