I can finally join the Bal club again ... with my dream bag!

1. I've been lusting after a Seafoam first since 2004. I was never able to get my hands on one, so I settled for a beautiful Black first that I purchased in Dec 2004 (which I sold and have regretted ever since). But for the past 3+ years I still have been thinking about the seafoam - especially after seeing this picture of Nicky Hilton. I love her whole outfit in the this picture, and especially the bag!

[​IMG]

And now the seafoam first is mine! :yahoo: Without further ado...

Without flash:

[​IMG]

With flash:

[​IMG]

The handles are slightly warmed, but that's fine with me! Here are a couple of modeling pics (and my take on the NH picture above).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you for letting me share my pictures! :yes: I'm so happy that I am a proud owner of a Balenciaga again. :love:

2. gorgeous! i love the color. it looks very pretty on you!

3. fabulous color - and i love that shirt - where did you find it? lol. congrats!

4. WOW ... congrats! That's so cool you were finally able to track one down. Looks great on you.

5. Beautiful color! Congrats on getting your dream bag! Enjoy!

6. Congrats!
    Nothing better than found ur HG. Welcomeback to the family
    The seafoam is gorgeous

7. The Seafoam is TDF :drool::drool: congrats on the gorgeous bag! It suits you well; welcome back!!

8. Awesome! Congrats on that beauty!

9. Yay! It's lovely!

10. It's soooo pretty!!! And it looks great on you!!! Congrats!!!

Ok, I get it, I get it. The outfit's the same! The jeans, the layered white tank and the RH tee! Sooo cool!!! I can't believe I miss that the 1st time I saw the pics!!!

11. Beautiful color....the first is so cute!! I love it on you!!!

12. :woohoo: Congrats!!! Is beautiful!!!

13. I just love Seafoam! Congrats!

14. Very NICE!! ... the color looks fab on you.. cOngrats~!:tup:

15. I love stories like this! That bag looks fantastic on you, congrats!