I can die happy now. . .bordeaux PW stam!

1. Thanks to a SUPERSTAR PTFer my new addition came today. Everyone at work was asking what was in my package. . .I could barley contain myself. As if the stam were not pretty enough, MJ had to go and make it in the best color ever: BORDEAUX:love::love::love::love:

So basically I think that in order to give this bag the attention she deserves I might need to go on a ban (eek!), excluding wallets and clutches of course. Hmmmm, perhaps a stam ban if nothing else LOL.

I'm sorry that I can't seem to get very good pics, and the awesomeness of the color does not come through at all. It really is the color of bordeaux!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Lord, have MERCY! I'm dyin'!!!

That is amazing!!!! :woohoo:

3. Beautiful bag - and it looks absolutely gorgeous on you! So classy! Congrats :flowers:

4. beautiful!!! congratulations!

5. Wow!! that's one GORGEOUS bag! I never saw a MJ bag I didn't love.
    This one looks wonderful on you. First time I saw a Bordeaux Stam - love love love it! Where did you find her?

6. I love the color!!! You wear her well :drool:

7. BEST
    COLOR
    EVER!

Congrats! I love it! It looks darling with your ensemble ;)

8. Gorgeous!!!

9. ahhh... i keep coming back to see the pics. SO gorgeous :girlsigh: I've seen the Bordeaux stam IRL and now I'm wondering whether I should have looked for that one too...Congrats! I hope you are thrilled!

10. Oh my gosh, spaceyjacy, that is one beautiful bag. Love the color, looks great on you too. So lucky, which I could score one...congrats!!!

11. omg that is amazing. i love it!

12. OMG looks fabulous :smile:

13. OMG! Gorgeous bag! When was that produced? I haven't seen one IRL before. It looks great on you! Where in the world did you find that???

14. Me too!!!

15. Thanks for all the compliments!:heart:

I found her on eBay NWT being offered up by a lovely TPFer. The serial tag indicated that she came out for S07. I wouldn't have assumed that it was a spring color, but it's an amazing alternative to black. I love the Bordeaux color just exactly for that reason. There is not a single thing I own that this wouldn't look brilliant with!:love: