I came back this morning and i missed you all so much.

1. Yayyy:yahoo:
    I just got back from my trip this morning. I really missed you all and sorry that i was not able to log in and chat with you. Every each one of you were on my mind specially when i was shopping haha.:graucho: I had a great time with my Mom and got plenty of rest and her wonderful home cooking. I shopped a lot and now back to reality again (paying bills).:push: I have a lot of catching up to do with you all and i hope every one was good and saved up money for the S/S colors. I ended up not taking any of my Bbags with me and bought two other bags while i was there (MJ and Chanel).:yahoo: I missed my Bbags though. :pThanks to those of you who e-mailed me and thought about me while i was gone. I missed you all so much and happy to be back.:tender::love:
    Hugs to every one.:heart:

2. Welcome back "L"!!! was just gona reply your email girlie! glad to hear everything went well for ya! you have alot to catch up on girlie!

3. Glad to have you back Nanz! How in the world did you manage to leave every B-bag home? I admire your restain!

4. Welcome back, Nanaz...I'm glad to hear you had a great trip.
    Nothing like a bit of home cooking, is there?! :tender:

5. Welcome back Nanaz!! Nice to hear you had a wonderful trip! So, you got a new MJ and Chanel bag....which ones did you get? CONGRATS sweetie!!

6. Welcome back!

7. welcome back!
    we missed you!

8. I'm glad you are back safe and sound to our PF home! A mom's home cooking? I miss that too!
    And we missed u over here!

9. Welcome Back!!!

10. WELCOME BACK!!!!!!!! I have missed you sooo much nanazie!!! It's not the same here without you!!!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:xoxo:heart::love::heart:

11. i was wondering if you were ever going to return!!! happy to have you back girl :drinkup:

12. Welcome back nanaz:flowers:

Hope you had a great time, and do tell more about the Chanel purchase:graucho:

13. It's good to have you back, nanaz! :heart: I'm glad to hear your trip went well! :flowers: I'm with Becca - it's a wonder to me how you were able to get by without your bbags. I'm attached to the hip with mine!! :p