I brought White DIOR HANDBAG-BIG MISTAKE!

1. Hey gals
    If you ever wanted to buy such an expensive WHITE BAG like what i did, THINK TWICE
    I brought a LADY DIOR Handbag which IS WHITE!!
    ITs so hard to take asround with you cuz everytime you go shopping, eat in resturant, put in car or whatever...u MUST take eXTRA CARE FOR IT
    it sux when it rains Or you r sweating!
    THE ONCE WHITE BAG WIll becOME BLACK
    I spent 1750$$AUS on it and mine is still ok condition
    THE POINT IM TRYIN TO MAKE IS....
    U haf to LOOK AFTER IT EVERYWHERE U GO
    U canno chuck it newhere!!

2. I could never own a white bag!

3. Regardless of the color you shouldn't chuck around a $1750 bag. I have a Lady Dior in pink and I still take VERY careful care of it. The leather is lambskin and can damge easily. If you want to keep your white bag looking nice I would wipe it down with baby wipes after each use and every few months take it to the Dior Boutique to have it cleaned.

4. Yea I am terrible with white bags as well so I have a cheapo white hamptons hobo from coach :yes: that all I have to do is wipe it off at the end of the day..

5. White, light colored bags are harder to care for, most esp when they're $1750!!! Aside from the fact that you SHOULD NOT chuck it around, you should probably keep it with you at all times. The one white bag I own is from H&M, $9.99.

6. well it is kinda obvious to be honest, no ? from what ur writing, it sounds as if you expected that a white bag will be dirt proof ...
    the only white bag i own is a white off gaucho which doesnt look bad even if dirtied a bit... its good to think twice before you make 1750$ purchase and make sure the colour or the size or style will fit your needs.
    Maybe u could try and sell it on eBay and get at least some of your money back and make a purchase that would be more convenient? just a suggestion :smile:

7. Oh my.Yeah I would destroy a white bag.

8. Some points white bag looks more gergeous than black. I ever choose between white Chanel baby cabas and black but white is much more stunning. I ended buying white at 960 GBish ($ approx: 1900+). Anyway, I couldn't refuse that I have to take extra care for it.