I Brought Miranda To My House

1. My daughter and I went shopping today to Yorkdale Mall in Toronto. We browsed the purse dep. in Holts (too many beautiful bags :drool:), then we went to the coach store so she could try on boots. While she was modelling her boots for the SA I picked up the bordeaux Miranda for the 5'th time and once again fell in love. :heart::heart::heart: Well, it was the only one left so........now there are none. :yahoo:
    Introducing......my new Miranda
    6.jpg IMG_0001_5.jpg
    I swore I would not buy another bag until Dec., but it has been awhile since I have been this fond of a Coach bag. By the way, the new jewelry was very cute and there was a bordeaux suede patchwork tote that was tdf!!!!
    O.K., this time I am on a serious purse ban!!!!! But, Miranda is beautiful!
    :banned:until xmas holidays

2. Congrats! I brought mine home on Tuesday. She's a beauty for sure!

3. You know, I think the girls here will let you slide on your ban for the Miranda! That purse is TDF. Congrats on your purchase!

4. okay, what is with the purse bans??? Do I need to be worried????

5. Beautiful bag!! If Coach would do a slightly smaller version I would be in love......they had a black one in the store last time I was there and she's huge!!

6. If you got the last one, then she was meant to be yours!! CONGRATS!!!!

7. loll...hey whats going on with the purse ban!!!! I love the bag Congrats:yahoo:

8. :yes: EXACTLY!! TOTALLY meant to be YOURS!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

9. congrats what a beauty!

10. Yeeaaa!! Welcome to the Miranda Club!! I have this exact same bag and have been using it for a few weeks now. I'm in love with it!!! Congratulations!

11. ITA, Miranda in Bordeaux is TDF!!!!!!!! This bag should be exempt from bans.

12. love it!

13. Thanks everyone! You have helped to ease my guilt. I do love the bag soooo much and the colour is the best coach has put out yet (IMO). Everything from the thickness of the leather to the gold hardware makes me happy. After all that daughter did not buy her boots. ;)

14. That bag is gorgeous! Congrats!

15. Be Afraid... Be VERY Afraid :graucho::p:graucho: