I brought home Carly today!

1. Hi ladies, after much deliberation I decided to hop on the bandwagon and join the Carly club! I was planning on getting the Ergo Sig medium hobo in Khaki/tabbaco but Carly kept calling my name. I was in the store for 1 1/2 hour while my 4 year old son was running around and jummping off the couch. I finally decided who cares about all the fakes out there at least I know mine is the real thing. I'm so happy even though my hubby isn't. Well after all this is my Christmas present. I'm on ban for about 3 years when I graduate from Nursing School.
    By the way I got the Medium Black Signature Carly. She looks so classy!!! :yahoo::woohoo::love::girlsigh:
  2. Congrats! I love the Carly, it is such a great looking bag. The Black siggy is really pretty, enjoy her! :yahoo:
  3. :love: I felt the same way - I got a great compliment on my bag from the nice lady at Dunkin Donuts

Post pictures and put them in the carly club thread!! :yahoo:
  4. welcome to the club bag twin!
  5. Welcome to the club! You are in some good company if I do say so myself:roflmfao:
  6. congrats!!! :yahoo: Be sure and post pics so we can all drool! :drool:
  7. I saw two women who were friends in the groc. store yesterday, and they both were carrying Carleys! One was black sig/the other chocolate sig. They looked stunning on them. I was sneaking looks...I was trying to tell if they were medium or large. The women were fairly short. REALLLY pretty on them. I think they were the medium! Congrats!!:smile:
  8. Congrats on your new Carly & enjoy :tup:
  9. Enjoy your new beautiful bag !
  10. congrat's enjoy your new bag :biggrin:
  11. Thanks everyone. My DH wasn't too happy. He doesn't understand my love for Coach bags but oh well. Either live with it or live without me :roflmfao::roflmfao:
    I'll try to post pics but I'm not sure how. I tried posting my Legacy Shoulder bag but was having problems.
  12. CONGRATS!!!!!! Where are the pics???!!!!!!
  13. Congratulations on the Carly! Great choice.