I broke my ban again. UGH

1. very nice bag and good deal too! you'll have to post pix when you get it! Congrats!
  2. I am thinking of it as a Vday Pressy since my husband has to work all day tomorrow, 24 hour shift on Vday, I think he plans them.
  3. Very cute bag... great deal... <sigh> I'm with you jennie... probably going to break my ban when I get my PCE card...!:true:
  4. I love that one!! I like anything with the little metal feet on the bottom. I guess I've got a little metal foot fetish. I don't have to worry about the bottom of the bag wearing out. It's shaped like a bowling bag. So cute!
  5. I am obsessed with Vachetta, I love it, I have a natural vachetta D&B wallet that i adore and use with all of my bags. Maybe thats what I love about it, I also like the vachetta hobo :biggrin:
  6. I don't blame you, I would break my ban for that bag too!!! GORGEOUS!!!! Love the color!!!!:tup:
  7. You did a great job!!! Definately worth breaking for!! Enjoy!
  8. I think it was worth breaking your ban for! I've seen that bag IRL before and it is TDF! I LOVE that color, and you got an amazing deal! Congrats!:yahoo:
  9. ty everyone, you made me feel better about doing it. I am sticking to my bag ban now though. Accessories are ok, no more bags till summer :biggrin: at least i will try to tell myself that
  10. That bag is adorable! Congrats
  11. It is very pretty and you got a good deal! Congrats!! Well worth a ban break :yes:
  12. OK, I love that bag. You got a great deal. Congratulations!
  13. That bag is very pretty so it is okay to break your ban...plus you got a good deal on it!!!:tup:
  14. yeah there was another one i was watching that has 15 hrs left and is over 200 already, granted it in nwt but this one still look new to me :biggrin: