I broke down, and bought.....

1. I went to coach today to see the new speedy looking things and well, they are not for me.

Many of you know that I have been questioning a Mia satchel. Well, I finally bought one. My favorite associate Deanna (who remembers my name!) ordered it for me it should be at the store within 3-5 days. HOPEFULLY it will be here sooner cause my Bday is the 29th. I love the shape of this bag and I can't wait. Im thinking about selling my turquise ergo on eBay but its used so I dont know how well that will go.

I know I should have waited till PCE but I could not! I whipped out that credit card and said HAPPY BDAY TO ME! haha I will take pictures as soon as the beauty arrives.

2. if your ergo isn't dirty is should sell just fine on eBay, they're pretty sought after

congrats on your new bag!!! did you get it at Coach at NE mall?

3. Silly me but what Coach bag looks like ther LV speedy ? is it not in the site or am I overlloking it ?

Happy Birthday to You , nothing makes a better birthdayift like a new Coach bag ! Can't wait to see pics of the new bag

4. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your new beauty!!!!

5. congrats! i cant wait to see pics.

6. Congrats! I want to see pics when you get yours!! :tup:

7. That Mia is a doll, can't wait to see pics.

8. See ,I was better not seeing that bag ,that may cause me to have some issues with my budget becuase I had love at first site with the bag , love the shape and love fabric :love::love:

9. can't wait to see pics! congratz!

10. Congrats on the new Mia!

11. congrats on the mia, do show us the pics soon!!

12. Congrats!!

13. Congrats!!!!

14. Congrats!!!! The Mia is the best bag ever -- I have two of them and :heart::heart::heart: them!