I broke down again :P

1. I bought myself the most gorgeous bianco stellina off of eBay on Saturday! It has yet to get here, but I'm so excited :yahoo: Especially since I leave for vacation on Saturday - so it'll be a perfect summer vacay bag :yes: I am a little wary of the fact that it is BIANCO, and therefore will (probably) get dirty easily (I baby my bags though, so maybe not? I hope? :p)... but I think the white is SO PRETTY!

It hasn't arrived yet, but I'll be sure to take pictures when it does. :drool: Aachcjksfhkdjgh! I can't wait!
  2. I scotchguarded my Adios Star Ciao and it didn't help- it got gross on the back anyway. I used a Mr.Clean magic eraser on it and it looks about 90% better. I would just magic eraser it anytime it starts to look bleh and I'm sure it will stay nice for a long time.
  3. Yay! I've been meaning to get one of those~ That makes me happy :p I should carry it around with me :p
  4. congrats Dancing Nancies!!! Yay!! I'm glad your collection is growing :biggrin:
  5. Thank you!! :yahoo:
  6. congrats! cant wait to see pics!!!
  7. Congrats! It sounds so nice! Best thing about LeSportsac bags are they are easy to clean, so enjoy using it and know there is always soap and water if you get it dirty!
  8. Congrats!
  9. Thanks guys! :yes:
  10. Wow!! ANOTHER one?!?! :shocked: I remember when you started with your foresta bocce.. (was that you..?) haha Good job on the collection!! It certainly is growing!! :tup:
  11. Congrats on your new purse! I know how you feel, I love white purses =) They look especially nice with pastel colored outfits; light pink, light peach, etc.

Yes, you must post pics =)
  12. congratz on ur new bag!
  13. Yes, that was me :biggrin: I love my foresta bocce still, too~ I use it so often!
  14. LOL WOW!! You posted about your foresta bocce.. about a month ago!! And now you have 7 tokis!! Thats pretty fast! :nuts: Congrats on everything!!