i bought two new bags today!

1. :heart:! I bought the batignolles horizontal and the speedy 25....my bf has been complaining all day because he doesn't get attention anymore. I also ordered the epi pochette because they didn't have it. They forgat to put a lock on my speedy so i have to go back. I will post pictures later.

2. YAY!!! Such great bags!!! Can't wait to see the pics!!!

3. Congratulations, great choices. You're going to LOVE that BH!!!

4. COngRaTS~~

5. Congrats! I love my BH. You're going to find it's a very useful bag.

6. Congrats on the awesome bags. Go join the BH and Speedy Clubs!

7. Woo Hoo!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin: Awesome bags!!! I :heart: my BH!!!!!!! ..and Speedies are the BEST!!!!!!!!! Planning on adding the damier speedy to my lil collection of speedies!!:yahoo: YAY!
    Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho: Can't wait to see pics!!:yes:

8. i will post them soon. I want to thank everybody for your help!!! I'm very happy to have foud this forum since nobody around me unsderstands my bag hunger. Thanks for all your replies too

9. I totally feel your pain and joy. There is only one or two girlfriends who actually "get" it, and they are heartfelt companions. Congratulations on your precious cargo that you will love for years, and I'm happy to be shallowly obsessing with the rest too!

righton.

10. Congrats! You've got two of the most popular and loved LV bags! YAY!

11. Congrats! Those are two great bags to have in your collection.

12. Congratulations on your new purchases. Enjoy them.

13. Wow! Congrats! Great choices.

14. The BH will be really useful!
    And of course, the Speedy is a classic. Congrats! :heart:

15. Why is it that we all seem to find comfort here? Are we all that odd with our purse obsessions? I love you choices for new bags. I hope YOU enjoy them for many years to come...