I bought the Grand Shopping Paris-Biarritz **PICS**

1. As was previously mentioned, the Paris-Biarritz is not leather. It doesn't look like leather. It's not supposed to look like leather.

As soon as I saw it in the store, I could immediately see it was vinyl or waterproof canvas or some kind of material other than leather. But that's fine, I would rather it look like canvas, than have it look like fake leather.

I'm going to carry this bag for work and use it as a briefcase to carry papers and water bottles and extra 'stuff'... I'll probably use it as my rain bag too.

I bought the large size (it's called "Grand Shopping") and it has pockets on the side. The shoulder straps are a bit longer than the medium (which isn't that much different in size, except it doesn't have the pockets) and I can get this one over my shoulder.

The pictures below show an empty bag with no stuffing inside. This line does not come with the black box :sad: but just with a white cardboard box, as shown below.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

By the way, there was a customer trying on the Grand Paris-Biarritz in beige with a cream top, and it was very beautiful and summery looking.
  2. Love it! Congrats!
  3. I really see this as a work bag or a weekend bag. The silver studs on the straps only look functional... but they are not adjustable.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
  4. congratulations!!
  5. congratulations! i like itt!!!
  6. I think it would make a great work bag. I like it! Congrats!
  7. Very nice. Congrats.
  8. Nice! Congrats.
  9. I like this bag alot and think it would be a great work bag to carry.

10. beautiful!
  11. I tried this bag on..ITS SO CUTE! CONGRATS!!!!!
  12. Love that! Might have to get it during the Saks EGC event. YIKES!
  13. Gorgeous! Congrats!! =)
  14. great idea about it being a rain bag! I think its great that luxury brands come out with nice bags that can take a beating as well!
  15. *c*o*n*g*r*a*t*s*!! :love::love: