I bought the Cotton Legacy Satchel in Jade today!

1. I did it! I bought the Cotton Legacy Satchel in Jade! I brought her home to take pictures, and my stupid camera battery pack is dead, so no pictures tonight. This is the first Coach bag I have bought since 2005! I'm so excited about this bag!
  2. Congrats! Can't wait for the pics.
  3. Very cool! I'd love to see pics! Enjoy your new bag:smile:
  4. Congrats!!!
  5. Congrats! I really love that satchel. I am sure you will love carrying it! :yes:
  6. muy jealous; that bag is the sexxxxx. :biggrin: congrats on your new bag! ^.^ can't wait to see the pics!
  7. Congrats...pics, pics, pics! Can't wait to see it. I love all of Coach's shades of green!
  8. pictures pleeeeeeeaase.
  9. oh JADE wow, and this just be really exciting because since 2005 is such a long time. it's like not having sex for a while (hahaha, got the sex part off of a few posts where somebody says it's like sexxxxxx) would enjoy to see your pictures :smile:
  10. lucky girl!!!!
  11. Congrats on your new purse! Can't wait to see pictures.
  12. Jade sounds so pretty can't wait to see!!
  13. here's one picture now. Once I wake up and get ready for the day without bed head, I'll get a picture of it on to get a feel for size. This is one big heavy bag.

14. oooh verry pretty. Congrats!
  15. she's a beauty! I think the denim Carly that i have is heavy as well but I love it!