i bought something that was NOT AT ALL AS DESCRIBED

1. what to do? the seller hasn't returned my emails. thanks.

2. How long ago did you buy the item?

3. What's the difference? Is it used but classed as new? or...?

4. DId you pay by credit card through paypal - if so open up a paypal claim

5. ^Agree - hopefully you paid by Paypal and w/a CC! Then you can file claim first, then file chargeback if that doesn't work.

6. ppayl, paypal buyer credit. i will try that- thanks!

7. open a dispute with paypal immediately

8. A Paypal SNAD claim is the way to go, but you need to think about the details and how you will evidence them - let us know if we can help with that. Good luck.

9. thanks- i opened up a claim. i have also sent a ton of emails to the seller- none of which he has responded to. i took pics today. i am so irritated. i have no problem if the seller *discloses* info, but this was COMPLETELY misleading. thanks- i'll keep you posted!

10. What a shame. I hope that this all works out for you, good luck.

11. May I ask what it was? Is it some new kind of scam? :confused1:

12. ^ no, not a scam. just someone who didn't fairly list the item. said it was in new condition; should have been listed as used condition w/obvious signs of wear. i wouldn't have bid on it then!!!

13. Make sure that you take great pictures of the item, and if you can save the pictures from the auction to your computer just in case the seller tries to take them down (I think eBay/PayPal can pull them up anyway), so that you have proof of what she claimed versus what you got.

File with PayPal first and I think she has 5 or 7 days to respond and if she doesn't, you automatically win.

14. Make sure that you take great pictures of the item, and if you can save the pictures from the auction to your computer just in case the seller tries to take them down (I think eBay/PayPal can pull them up anyway), so that you have proof of what she claimed versus what you got.

File with PayPal first and I think she has 5 or 7 days to respond and if she doesn't, you automatically win.

15. i encountered the same thing as well..i look pics of the actual item received and save all the pics in the auctions and then file a report with paypal.