I bought myself a present! And some Union Square LV info...

jane

since '05
O.G.
Sep 28, 2005
So I had my annual performance review today. :yahoo: I was lucky enough to receive a big fat bonus this year, yayayay!

Sadly, most of it will go to paying off my Visa bill, the IRS, an upcoming trip, and savings. OH WELL. But! I decided that in spite of that, I still ought to pick up something small as a treat, so I went to LV Union Square.

For those who are interested in the lambskin riveting bags, they had one in each color, black and white. GORGEOUS. Call now if you want it!

They also had a lot of dentelle stuff, including the scarf, and the BH.

They have a sample of the denim patchwork pochette, it is extremely cute and the lining is an adorable French floral fabric!

They also have Azur speedies and other things people may be looking for.

ANYWAY: I bought a lovely little groom key cles. It's funny because when Groom came out last fall, I was very, very uninterested. I was "eh" about it. But for some reason I LOVE it in the cles! :heart: The mustard yellow stripe and lining, particularly. And I've been wanting a brown cles, but thought plain mono/damier was too... plain. This is perfect. Pics later! (I am still at work.)

I must agree 100% with your groom sentiment. Upon it's arrival I too was 'eh' like why the hype, so it's a bell boy big whoop. But the yellow striped cles stood out to me over time and it too is my favorite in the line. Enjoy your new treat!