I bought my very 1st Chanel..Yeah..

1. Oh my Gosh...TPF is so bad ( in that good way ) ;) !! I found it & then fell in :heart: with so many bags! First I fell in love with many many LV's,,,then I found a Sky Blue Hobo Balenciaga that is GORGEOUS and now I found this beauty below! I Love this forum and all the AMAZINGLY sweet people on it! :flowers:
    I have had some help from a few Super Sweet PF'ers & I sincerely appreciate your help!! You all Rock!! :yahoo:

Beige Cambon Bowler :girlsigh: :love: :choochoo:

[​IMG]

2. Congrats! Enjoy your new Chanel!

3. Congrats- but beware- once you start you can't stop!!

4. congrats!

5. Congrats on your very 1st Chanel, hehehe, it won't be the last:yes:

6. Congrats! You'll love it!

7. Gorgeous!! If you don't mind me asking, how much did that cost? It's fabulous!

8. Congrats! I love it!!

9. it was 899.99 on eBay. i saw a lot of fakes & a pf'er help me in authenticating it.i bought it after doing my usual deep research on the seller too. hope i got a good deal! :tender:

10. congrats!!! i have the same one and i love it!

11. Congrats! She's lovely! This probably will not be your last... :biggrin:

12. ooooh, GREAT bag! Enjoy!

13. You are going to thoroughly enjoy carrying this bag. I have it in black on black and love it. It is comfortable, lightweight, holds deceptively more than one would think by looking at a photo, and looks great either on the arm or shoulder. Congrats!

I bought my first Chanel in May of this year and now own 3, soon to be 4. As others have noted, you'll soon be hooked too!

14. Congrats again!!;)

15. Yay! Another Chanel convert. ;) Your new cambon bag looks gorgeous! Congrats!