I bought my first Coach bag tonight!

hrimaliv

here I'm alive
O.G.
Jan 25, 2007
It's a smaller size, but i needed a bag for going out and this one was just too cute! retail $178 i bought it for $95!

I can't wait to use her!

I'm moving up slowly but surely in the world of Coach :smile:

oh and funny story- while i was in the store this girl and her boyfriend came in. the girl was in there applying for a job. What did her shirt say, you ask?

Got Beer.

the SA's were trying so hard not to laugh.

Attachments

• pictures 014-SMALL.jpg
    pictures 014-SMALL.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 259
cute bag! and can't beat the price!!!

i loved when i worked for a restaurant and people would come in and ask to talk to a manager about a job...and they had random drug-related shirts on. (apparently cartoon characters getting stoned is popular...who would've thought...?!). all i could do was roll my eyes.

thanks everyone!

i think one of the SA's put a note on her application once she left that said she was wearing that shirt. i mean, come on- it was just bad. I should have laughed at her.

That was me applying for the job. Its my favorite shirt. JUST KIDDING! I dressed up just to pick up an application for the last job I got. Some people just don't get it I guess. You're supposed to look classy and make a good impression. What a novel idea!

Congrats on your new Coach!

I love that bag!! I've wanted one in khaki/bronze for like, ever...but I won't pay the crazy prices on ebay for it.

did you know they make matching medium skinnys? I have a white leather one and the khaki/bronze one...

congrats and welcome!