I Bought My 2nd Chanel Bag!!! Gst In The New Washed Caviar With Sh...plenty Of Pics!!

1. Today was the perfect day! I recently bought the Medallion tote, and I felt like I needed something a little bit bigger, so I decided to exchange it for the GST. I called up the Chanel boutique cuz I wanted the new washed caviar with silver hardware, but of course they were none in stock. To make a long story short, I went to go return the Medallion and mail order the GST, and my SA in Tyson's Galleria Chanel Boutique even double checked to make sure there were none in the back. So, as she was filling out the mail order forum, this other sales associate walks by and says there is one more left!!! She was an angel!!! And I remember she had ordered my first Chanel bag ever over the phone when i heard her name and she was so sweet (Kyung)! So I really felt it was meant to be that she walked by at that exact moment and asked what was being ordered. And I simply am soooo in love!!! I LOVE the new washed caviar it is def. more matte and and very soft. And this was perfect because my doorbell was broken, and I didn't want to miss the delivery of my Chanel bag from the Fedex guy on my birthday (Tuesday). Now I have my beautiful birthday bag with me. Thanks for letting me tell my longgg story. Hope you enjoy the pics!!! Please let me know what you think!

gst1.jpg gst2.jpg gst3.jpg gst4.jpg gst5.jpg
  2. congrats, the gst is a fab Chanel bag

3. congrats! i love the gst with silver hardware... wat a lovey bday pressie! enjoy it!

4. Gorgeous bag! It was meant to be with that type of luck! Congratulations!

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:drool::drool:

Congrats, that's a great choice! I love my GST a lot (which is the last year season). Urs look fabulous with the new leather look, it's TDF:love:

6. Congratulations!!! OOOOOh, your GST is absolutely gorgeous.
    Happy Birthday!

7. Thanks so much girlies...you are all sweet!!!

8. Congrats!! I love your bag!

9. I almost forgot! I also took some close-ups of the new washed caviar. And I bought a beautiful wallet!!! :yahoo:

gst6.jpg gst7.jpg gst8.jpg gst9.jpg gst10.jpg
  10. I have that exact GST with washed caviar! It's seriously one of my favorite bags. It's such a trooper! I love how I can fit my whole world into it. lol.

BTW, is that the llama skin glazed wallet? Or what wallet is that? If you don't mind, how much? I love it!

11. Well the SA told me it was caviar with metallic. That's what it looks like too... like shiny metallic. I do wonder what caviar it is exactly though. It was $695. If you get it, let me know!

12. congrats!

13. I'm so glad the other s/a was able to help and ended up with such a fab bag!
    congrats!

14. Congrats on your bag!

15. Awwww...Congratulation! Meant to be. I love the GST with silver. Have not been able to track one down yet, but maybe that was a good thing, because I really love the new caviar. A new quest will begin:yes:

Enjoy your FAB new bag and Happy Birthday:yahoo: