I bought more since PCE extended - PIC!

1. I returned the stuff I originally got on PCE and since its been extended to the stuff in the new catalog, Coach has made some money off of me. I usually don't like the signature stuff, but the satchel is really nice. I like the wallet, too, very handy size. Got the concentric scarf and horseshoe (using it as a charm). I also ordered the new Legacy flap and hamptons carryall and more legacy scarves, but they're all on order and won't be in for a while. Well, here's what I've got so far. Thanks for letting me share!

purse-and-stuff.jpg
  2. Very nice!

3. I love your satchel and how you have accessorized it with your scarf. I have the very same satchel. I am just not using it yet as I have too many other bags. If they make this satchel in Vintage leather in the fall I will switch it out. I have the new shoulder flap too! What color did you order it in? Congrats on your Hamptons Carryall too! I ordered one in Acorn for a co-worker. I hope that you love all of your stuff!!! Everything looks great. Please post pictures when your receive the rest of your stuff. Congrats!!!

4. nice load! love it all!

5. I love the satchel. And the scarf looks great on it!

6. OOoh! Very nice. :drool: Are you gonna model it?

7. great choices! I can't wait to see pics of your other goodies!!!

8. Great stuff! Congrats!

9. I certainly hope this satchel wears wells - I'm so afraid of it getting all dirty! I got the flap bag in whiskey - although my first choice was black, I already have the Ali in black. I got the hamptons in black, but really liked the acorn color in the book. I ordered the turnlock agenda, too and got it in black and pink. Will only keep one depending on which bag it works best with. I'm leaning toward the pink/punch color.

10. LOVE LOVE LOVE the bag and scarf, both are on my wishlist! :drool::drool::drool:

11. i love the scarf!

12. Very nice...I really like those wallets too.

13. Lovin' the satchel!!

14. What scarf is that? i don't see it on the Coach site

15. Very nice! I love the look of satchels...nice choices!