I bought another Chloe!

1. I was in Neimans (again!) and saw the white Betty Cluch bag and thought it would be perfect for my cruise. So....I bought it. It's great:love: . Funny though, it's only the 2nd white bag I've ever bought. I'll try to do a pic, but I'm pretty lame at that. Here is an eBay link of a black one:

The white is very creamy looking.
  2. Congrats! You will get a lot of use out of a clutch on a cruise.
  3. Congrats on your new clutch! Cruise? What cruise? Details woman, details! lol! I'm not due for a vacation for a while but I'm so dreaming of the Carribeans...
  4. Cruise leaves out of NYC next Saturday. 12 day Caribbean cruise. Just my girlfriend and me. My husband is staying home to take care of the kids and pets!

We go to Tortola, St. Thomas, Roseau, Bridgetown, Philipsburg, and San Juan. PLUS we got a suite so we get dinner with the Captain! Oh the line is Holland America. (So this why I needed (Ha Ha) the Chloe clutch in Blanc.)
  5. Bon Voyage and enjoy your new clutch!
  6. Nice clutch! And have fun on your cruise, sounds really good!
  7. Oooh JoV!! That sounds so dreamy:love: :love: ! I wanna stow away in your luggage, lol! Dinner with the Captain, eh? hehe, is he gorgeous do ya know? Please show us your cruise pics when you return!
  8. Congrats!!! :biggrin: