I bought a SECOND Bal bag within 24 hours!!!

She's very pretty Emma! I used the Coach Cleaner on my Sky Blue with no lightening, or issues, but I would try it on an inconspicuous spot first, totally let it dry before doing the whole bag.

I wish you well,

Bridget

Just got an email from AR! I passed the credit check and my Black First is on the way!!!! Yay!!!! :yahoo:

Meanwhile, I have no bags received and I'm about to order my third one from Ebay! :shame:

Em

Congrats Em! Woohooo, you'll have it early next week!

Ooh, which other bag are u looking to get? You have been seriously bitten by the Bbag bug! Someone call the Purse paramedics!!!:roflmfao:

Serenity, I was about to get another first bag but I really can't afford to!

My pink bag arrived today but it's ALOT dirtier than I expected. I'm taking it to the boot repairer tomorrow and hopefully they are able to clean it.

Yeah I saw that thread and your pic of the bag. It's dirtier than shown in the seller's pics, esp where the handles are concerned. I hope the cobbler will be able to clean her up nicely. Good luck, em and keep us posted!

Bad news Serenity, I took it to the cobbler this morning and they said they can't clean it because it's goat skin. They said if anything is put on it, it would go black.

So just bought some Coach cleather and I'll clean the dirtiest parts with it.

Oh no! That's no good - about the cobbler, I mean. I didn't know about not being able to clean goat skin. Did he elaborate as to why? Anyway, I hope the Coach cleaner works well for you. Have u tried it yet?

i'm so sorry about your new pink b-bag emmakins & hope there's a good solution for you on the horizon (whether it be a professional cleaning, coloring, return or more $$$ back from the seller):tender: