I bought a SECOND Bal bag within 24 hours!!!

Thanks guys! I will regretting it a little at first. The only more expensive thing I bought after these bags were my car!

I chose pink because I love that colour. I'm more likely to carry a soft colour because my work is very corporate.

Yes, I really do have Bal Bag fever! :love:

I swear no more bags after these ones! (I also ordered a First in Black with Aloha Rag.)

bbagbubba, we have Coach here so I'll drop in and check it out!

bbagbubba said:
Hi emmakins,
Are you able to find Coach leather products there? Coach leather cleaner has done wonders for other PF'rs bags.
:yes:

I only used my coach leather cleaner in a couple of small spots, but it did take off a couple of red marks on my lilac 06'. I also used the apple conditioner first, but it didn't do anything.

Hi Emma,

I am in Canberra and I bought a beaten up B bag a few months aga..I had great success with Moran leather cleaner and then finished off with moran leather care..

here are my before and after pictures. you can get the moran stuff from Dj's or Myer

cheers
A.

origbbag2.jpg

origbbag.jpg

balenciaga3.jpg

mainly, what you can see is how pale and dingy the bag looks in the first two photos and then how the colour and softness of the leather improved after treatment.

Hi Emms,

my Bbag first is an 05 sky blue..from what the beautiful girls here told me.

If you get stuck with finding the moran stuff in the stores you can contact the head office in Melbourne and they can send it out to you.

I use the cleaner on a chux every few weeks on the handles to keep them clean, it foams up a little on the cloth and then darkens the handles on first application but then you use a moist cloth to clean off the dirt that is loosened and when the handle dry they return to the same colour as before.

the leather conditioner I usually apply with my hands..:P funny I know but thats how it works best.

I place a dollop on my palms then smooth out it a bit then massage it onto the bag. it will also darken the bag at first so dont panic..when you have finished walk away from the bag and leave it a full 24 hours before you use it, you can then give it a light buff over with a cloth.

PM me if you have any hassles.

hugs
A:flowers:

mrsmac, do the Moran products have a certain smell - is it bad? And I guess more importantly, does the smell linger even after it's dry? I just love the smell of Bbag leather and would be sad if it was taken over permanently by another, lol.

Please be a little careful of the Coach cleaner... I have used it forever & it really Does clean leather but on my sky blue b'bag I got a small spot grocery shopping, probably from the cart and I didn't know what it was. The Coach cleaner did get it out but lightened the area a little. If you really have a stain I would use it but for all around cleaning I think it's a little harsh for lighter b'bag leather.

Hi Sue,

the cleaner doesnt really have a smell as such, at least not one that satys on the bag because the ide is that after you have applied the cleaner to loosen the dirt you wipe it over wit a damp cloth.

the conditioner does have a slight smell but it doesnt linger long term, maybe a day or so after that its just the overall scent of the bag that you can detect.

hope this helps

hugs
A.

Thanks A! Yes, that's helpful! Hey, what's the weather like in Canberra atm? I'm freezing here in Vic, ack! I just had a friend drive all the way from Sydney to go to Mt Bulla. I'm more a heat-lovin gal myself. Can't wait for Summer!